The Essential Yoga Program
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The EssentialYoga Program: Creating Monthly Workshops Using dōTERRA Essential Oils
The EssentialYoga Program provides a proven approach to creating unique yoga workshops incorporating therapeutic essential oils that will elevate the energetic vibration and increase studio class size!
This is the definitive source you’ve been waiting for — created by yoga and business experts who have put it to the test and taken it to the mat with big results. Ideal for all levels of yoga professionals and dōTERRA team leaders.
This step-by-step guide gives you real “how to” tips, pricing, marketing ideas and business secrets to feature 12 themed monthly workshops that will bring a new and exciting dimension to your studio. It’s packed with ideas you can use to get started with your EssentialYoga Program today!
The EssentialYoga Program will give you:
- Hundreds of ideas to successfully and immediately launch a complete EssentialYoga Program in your practice, studio or center
- 12 diverse monthly workshops with specific dōTERRA essential oil suggestions sure to generate “buzz” among your yoga students
- Valuable insights on essential oil history, safe use, product quality and the “dōTERRA difference”!
- Simple ideas to get started quickly so you can use the oils in classes every day
- Purchasing options, class cost planning information educational scripts, marketing ideas and more!
About the Authors
The EssentialYoga Program was created by four natural health advocates with expertise in yoga practice and instruction, massage therapy, marketing, studio management and wellness center ownership.
As essential oil enthusiasts who regularly teach successful classes about therapeutic essential oils, Jane Bloom, Marty Harger, Deidra Schaub and Stephanie Smith combined talents to fill a needed niche with this comprehensive and innovative guidebook.
For more information about the authors, their Train-the-Trainer seminars, online programs and other aspects of The EssentialYoga Program, visit www.martyharger.com/yoga.